• Parent Commitment •
Parent P RO CE DU
Parent P RO CE DU
- Please make sure complete the online forms before practice starts on August 13th, including the medical form. Please also turn in the parent contact form and sign up for the cross country remind: 81010 text: @concordh.
- Drivers are needed to get to meets and some practices. In order to drive, a transportation agreement needs to be filled out and signed. It needs to be turned in along with the declarations page from an insurance company prior to transporting any athletes. Most meets are on Wednesdays and students get out of class early to leave before the pick-up rush. Sign-up to drive on sign-up genius. In addition, drivers may be needed to take athletes to some off site practices. Parents will be notified of this need via email.
- MAKE SURE YOUR ATHLETE SIGNS OUT BEFORE LEAVING A MEET OR OFF SITE PRACTION SESSION if they are not leaving with the person who drove them.
- Snacks and water bottles are needed at all of the meets. A sign-up genius will be set up for these items.
- Parent help is needed at meets to take athlete name stickers, record times, and help along the course. Sign-up on sign-up genius.
- Pasta feeds occur before most meets. Food items are needed for pasta feeds. Athletes can attend alone or with their families, but please bring something to contribute to these events.
- Parent help is needed for Athletic Booster meeting attendance and Crab Feed basket coordinator. Please let the coach know if you can take on this responsibility.
- For Saturday meets athletes need to get themselves to and from the meets. If they need a ride, please communicate with the coach so that a ride can be acquired for them. No one should miss a meet, because they need a ride!
- Involvement in fundraisers is essential for the success of the program. Please plan to participate.
- Attend meets and awards night to show your athlete support.